CXP COVID-19 Statement
Our priority at CXP is to protect the well-being of our colleagues, clients and partners – and to carry on serving the communities and societies in which we operate.
Despite the uncertainty we are all facing across the world, our business operations are resilient. Our colleagues across CXP are doing everything they can to carry on serving our clients and helping them to maintain the vital services they provide to customers.
Homeworking and remote solutions for >90% of our people have being introduced, to ensure the delivery of critical services. For staff who remain office based we have dispersed low numbers across CXP locations to minimise contact.
Business and supplier preparedness are central to our approach to this crisis, and we have robust measures in place to ensure provide service for our clients.
Our Board are reviewing this evolving situation regularly and making decisions every day to ensure we maintain our operations and capabilities as the situation evolves.
We are here to serve our clients across the country.
CXP Crisis Contingency Support
- CXP are a UiPath Partner and experts in rapid deployment customer management automation via attended and unattended Robotic Process Automation (RPA). We can run remote workshops on key time-consuming contact centre processes and have a test ready within c. 2 weeks dependent on the complexity of the process. Reducing agent handling time is crucial to optimise resources required.
- We have 3 fully equipped sites in Glasgow which between them have 500 workstations available.
- We have a tried and tested home working capability ready for rapid deployment.
- A combination of dispersed office workers and remote/ homeworking staff can be utilised to support dispersal of staff and ensure customers are being served from homeworking agents should client centres or our own centres have to be disrupted.
- We have seen from recent recruitment advertising there is an extremely healthy response from experienced agents and management staff.
- CXP have highly experienced operations management and quality assurance management available with experience in health, insurance, energy, water and telecoms ready to be deployed. This team have excellent experience in customer service, revenue generation and cash collection within industries where there are vulnerable customers.
Homeworking technology/connectivity solution utilised by CXP
CXP have been able to utilise our network infrastructure spread over multiple sites, UK datacentre and Azure public cloud to facilitate homeworking in a number of scenarios:
- Some customers use a mixture of our systems via site-site VPN and their own systems delivered via Citrix and whitelisted IP – we provide VPN into our site and connectivity out.
- Some clients use our own systems as well as client systems and we provide VPN directly into our datacentre and onward connectivity to client systems
- In some scenarios we have connectivity to client systems from a secure Azure environment and provide connectivity for our agents into this environment and out again to client systems. We are deploying Windows Virtual Desktop in combination with our telephony platforms to provide flexible access to virtually any system from any device