Join CXP and be part of a loyal and committed close-knit team.
Learn from the best and wow your customers with your new skills and inbound service skills
Customer Service Advisor
Vacancy– Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Hours of work– 2-week rotational shift pattern
Week 1- 9am-6pm Mon- Fri with occasional Saturdays 9am-1pm
Week 2- 11am-8pm Mon-Fri with occasional Saturdays 9am-1pm
Salary– £16,009- with OTE £18,500
Location-Bath Street, Glasgow City Centre
We have an exciting addition to our centre here at CXP and are delighted to announce that we will be looking to fill several positions within our new Energy campaign. The growth continues to surpass even our own high expectations and we’re planning for the future. We’re focused on maintaining the revolutionary, customer-focused culture that has driven our success to date and we want to do that by finding and growing our own talent.
What will I be doing? You’ll be joining a very diverse team here at CXP and you’ll be trained on all aspects of Customer Service including setting appointments for our engineers to attend. You’ll be on the front line working with our customers to deliver a service where empathy and rapport building are central.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries over the phone or via email and demonstrate ownership of the problem
- Working in a target driven environment focussing on excellent customer service and sales through service
- Resolve customers queries the first time they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure resolution
- Proactively review customer accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any future problems before they arise. Recognise contact trends and give feedback to team leader
- Understand our customer feedback tool and use the feedback to highlight weaknesses and improve where possible
- Take ownership of complaints and follow procedures to ensure the complaint is resolved in a timely manner
What you can expect from us
- Competitive rates of pay and an excellent bonus structure
- Full, on-going training focusing on the product, sales skills and customer experience
- A supportive working environment, which can help you develop your skills and give you real opportunities to progress your career
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit and hot drinks
- 28 days holiday per annum
- And a lot of fun!
You can expect to receive full training and the support needed to build a career within Customer Service at CXP, with plenty of opportunities to progress through the ranks. As this is a brand-new piece of business for us, the room for growth is excellent. That sounds super exciting, but… Do you have what it takes? To be the best, we want the best. Working within the energy sector you must show passion for customer service and getting it right for our customers – be the good guy. Throw in lots of initiative and a positive, solutions-oriented approach and there’s a good chance you’ll thrive here at CXP. We’ll make sure of it.