Join CXP and be part of a loyal and committed close-knit team.
Learn from the best and wow your customers with your new skills and inbound service skills
Customer Sales Advisor
Role – Customer Sales Advisor
Vacancy – Full time
Shifts – Between 9AM – 8PM Mon – Fri. Every other Saturday 10AM – 2PM
Location– Bath St, Glasgow
Start Date– 7th January 2019
Salary – £16,009 basic with realistic OTE £21,000
Do you want to feel valued at work? Do you want to make more money? Do you have a real passion to succeed and a desire to work in a dynamic new business that reward’s its staff?
If the answer is yes then our business needs you.
At CXP we are committed to changing the way people view the contact centre industry through offering a nice place to work, with a fun and nurturing environment, where we encourage learning, development and progression. We pride ourselves on being a family orientated, friendly company whilst providing a high quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands. Our founders and senior managers have spent over 50 years working in the contact centre industry. It has led us to establish a set of principles to ensure maximum value for our customers and at the same time creating a working environment where everybody has the opportunity to flourish.
We work hard, we laugh a lot and we’re passionate about your success within our business!
- Effectively marketing and promoting energy packages on behalf of some of the world’s biggest suppliers. As you will be selling a variety of energy packages from different energy suppliers it gives you the added benefit of getting the customer the right deal for them as its non affiliated to just one supplier.
- Hold personalised conversations to really understand the customer’s needs
- Selling products and services to customers that best suit their requirements
- Achieve sales targets and key performance indicators as per the company incentive scheme
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A positive attitude; self-motivated and resilient
- A team player, encouraging, helpful and cooperative
- A willingness to learn, develop and grow within the business
- Focused, target driven, confident individuals with a passion for excellent customer service
- Computer Literate
- Experience within a sales or customer service environment
- Outgoing, confident & talkative personality
- Money Hungry & Target Motivated
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive rates of pay and uncapped bonus structure
- Full, on-going training focusing on the product, sales skills and customer experience
- A supportive working environment, which can help you develop your skills and give you real opportunities to progress your career
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit and hot drinks
- Generous bonus scheme with OTE £21K
- 28 days holiday per annum
- And a lot of fun!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,009.00 to £21,000.00 /year
Who are we?
CXP is one of Scotland’s leaders in multi-channel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf.
All successful applicants will be subject to basic disclosures Scotland check and credit check.