Join CXP and be part of a loyal and committed close-knit team.
Learn from the best and wow your customers with your new skills and inbound service skills
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Role: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Vacancy: Full time
Location: West Nile Street, Glasgow City Centre
Hourly rate: up to £10 per hour (up to £19,500 annual salary)
Contractual hours: 37.5- 45 hours per week
Shifts: Between 2pm-12am Monday- Sunday (5 days per week)
(Please ensure you are able to commit to midnight finishes before applying)
You will have the opportunity to provide the highest standard of customer service on behalf of one of the world’s leading food retailers. Our client is a world leader in online and mobile food ordering, providing customers with an easy and secure way to order and pay for food from our restaurant partners.
With our drive and passion for success you’ll deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers and put them at ease. We are looking for confident communicators; you should be able to adapt your conversational style to build trust and enhance customer loyalty. Meanwhile, your positive and conscientious approach will ensure you maintain quality standards whilst always going the extra mile. Due to the mixed nature of enquiries, every day will be different. You will need to build up detailed knowledge in a variety of areas and speak confidently to people at all levels. So, if you’re looking for a rewarding new challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
In turn, we will offer you:
A City Centre location with a full time contract of 37.5 hours per week. You will be put through 2 weeks of industry leading training and on-going opportunities to develop your career through our training programs. We will also provide you with 28 days paid holiday, refer a friend reward scheme, discounted gym membership plus many more corporate benefits such as access to our online intranet where you’ll reap the benefits of excellent discounts from thousands of some of the world’s leading brands. So, if you are seeking a fun and friendly environment with a role that will challenge and develop you, apply now!
- Be first line support for all business enquiries, responding to all queries in a polite and professional manner
- Execute complaints handling with strong problem-solving skills
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Take full ownership and use initiative to resolve customer queries within first contact resolution and deliver a personal service
- Pro-actively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also create value for the company and actively develop the brand
- Adhering to company and industry standards
- Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
- Adhering to TCF principles and quality and compliance whilst maintaining first class customer service
- Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Customer Operations team
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Customer Experience focus essential with a determination to resolve Customer queries first time
- Experience working within financial a business to business environment desirable but not essential
- Full PC literacy essential, including Microsoft Office products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to service levels and quality measures
- Ability to act in the moment with limited upward referral
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst maintaining individual ownership
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders and Customers as appropriate
Who are we?
CXP is one of Scotland’s leaders in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf.
All successful applicants will be subject to basic disclosures Scotland check and credit check.