Join CXP and be part of a loyal and committed close-knit team.
Learn from the best and wow your customers with your new skills and inbound service skills
CXP require an experienced Genesys dialler manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Operational Strategy, the key requirements of the dialler manager are:
- Work with our dialler supplier to ensure the platform is operating optimally and providing the best use of data provided.
- Create, monitor and update, in real time when required, effective dialling strategies to optimize performance of multiple outbound sales campaigns
- To provide accurate dialler analysis and MI, making recommendations for optimising KPIs and enhancing campaign success
- Ensuring that this MI is accurate and timely – and is understood by all stakeholders
- To create, test and implement optimal dialler strategies based on customer behaviours, time of day, demographics, propensity and lead value
- Analysis of previous dialling along with suggestions to improve connect and RPC rates
- Demonstrate the ability to change focus quickly to support the needs of the business
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Genesys PureConnect (Interactive Intelligence) environment, actively managing outbound campaigns on a daily basis
- SQL knowledge is key, reporting skills and/or BI experience would be an advantage
- Genesys certification to IDCE (Interaction Dialler Certified Engineer) desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire