Join CXP and be part of a loyal and committed close-knit team.
Learn from the best and wow your customers with your new skills and inbound service skills
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be leading a team of advisors working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading independent water suppliers.
Your role as a team leader is to lead and develop your team to ensure that, through their continual development, the performance and quality levels required by the client are met. You will have a coaching style of leadership and will value the contributions made by your team. Through regular time spent with your team, you will enable them to develop, improve and excel against all productivity and quality standards.
As the subject matter expert, you will be a point of escalation for your team and for our customers, understanding their needs and attaining solutions.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will be passionate about leading people and enabling them to achieve their best. Comfortable with setting targets and reviewing performance against this, you will have proven experience of coaching/developing a team to succeed. As well as being determined to ensure your team is successful, you will be motivated and ambitious to drive your own success as well as that of CXP’s.
You will be excited about working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and love the challenge of new and different experiences. If you are confident in making your own decisions, looking to continuously improve you and your team, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, then you are only one application away from being part of the CXP family.
Objectives of the role
- Motivating the team members to perform at a consistently high level, through providing regular feedback and setting clear expectations. You will positively and proactively address all manners of performance, attendance and other KPIs.
- Use monthly performance reviews to set expectations and support great performance within the team.
- Complete all management activities with your team (RTW’s; appraisals etc.)
- Contribute to the overall improvement of campaigns/accounts.
- Integrate all reports supplied to build your Daily Game Plan which prioritises your actions according to the impact caused in employees, customer and client satisfaction.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to operations.
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
The Selection Criteria
- You must have experience in operating in a fast paced environment and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
- You must have a positive attitude and be able to work well under pressure
- You will possess excellent written and communication skills
In turn, we’ll offer you
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Permanent contract
- Prime City Centre location (three minute walk from central station)
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Career development opportunities
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee rewards scheme
CXP is Scotland’s fastest growing leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management. We help clients build their customer experience strategies regardless of the channels to be used.
Our range of core services is closely aligned to help organisations optimise the value of their customer relationships at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Our services cover customer care, technical support, customer acquisition and debt collection.
We provide a wide range of business solutions; from small, niche dedicated teams, to shared resource environments, located in one of our specialist contact centres.
CXP is a people company; we recognise happy people make happy customers. We are proud of the people culture we have developed in the UK, ensuring we engage at all levels. Our people development plans include supporting people by offering tools to develop their lives as well as the skills to do a great job for our clients.
Clients choose CXP because they want a level of service that is unsurpassed, to protect their brand, grow their market share, increase their sales and improve their customers’ experience.